visit musarch.com
portions Copyright © 2011 by the Museum Archive software project ·  All Rights reserved ·  E-Mail: support@musarch.com
Home   |   By Name   |   By Keyword   |   By Category     
Chudnow Museum
Chudnow Museum
Goodrich Tires Sign
  1. Details
  2. Images
  3. Conditions
  4. Events
  5. Provenance
  6. Notes

Details

Object ID 002474

Object Name Goodrich Tires Sign

Object Desc Oval metal sign advertising Goodrich tires.

Collection General Collection

Accession # CMY002200

Alternate ID

General Category History

Category Advertising/Promo

Source

Source Category Found In Collection

Accession Date JAN 1,1991

Credit/Acknowledgement

Location Garage Exhibit

Object Date

Start Year Range

End Year Range

Status On Exhibit

Object Keywords Automotive,sign,tires,advertising,Goodrich Company,


Title Goodrich Tires Sign

Description Oval metal sign with grey border, blue center, and white lettering. Reads: "Trade mark, Goodrich tires, Best in the long run"

Collector

Approx Collection Date

Height 40

Length 20

Width 0

Depth 0

Diameter 0

Circumference 0

Weight 0

Unit of Measure Inches/ounces

Dimension Details

Quantity 1

Material

Site

Site Details

Place of Origin

Maker Goodrich Tires

Maker Details The Goodrich Corporation formerly the B.F. Goodrich Company, was an American aerospace manufacturing company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in Akron, Ohio in 1870 as Goodrich, Tew & Co. by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Goodrich. The company name was changed to the "B.F. Goodrich Company" in 1880, to BFGoodrich in the 1980s, and to "Goodrich Corporation" in 2001.

Maker Mark

Images

(click for full image)

Image Caption CMY2200

Description

Conditions

Date JUN 11,2014

Summary Good

Assessor Dylan Kite

Notes Minor scratches, scuffs, dings, etc.


Events

Provenance

Notes